I. Position Summary
Working as part of specialists, the applicant will be responsible for business developing and service promotion to maximize sales growth in automotive TIC industry.
II. Job Responsibilities:
1. Develop and maintain key relationships at OEM, Tier1 and Tier2 suppliers, and any potential customers for opportunities; 30%
2. Offer solution and acquire projects via business negotiation and discussion on technical requirements with customers; 25%
3. Prepare and maintain account plan, sales activity plan, business forecast and travelling plan to achieve target; 25%
4. Handle tender and prepare proposal to acquire projects; 10% 5. Collect and analyze the TIC market intelligence in automotive industry; 5%
6. Collect and analyze information/activities on competitors, mainly in automotive industry. 5%
III. Job Requirements:
1. Bachelor degree or above, at least 5 years’ relevant experience in automotive TIC market;
2. Knowledgeable in discussing technical requirements and flexible solution offering;
3. Deep understanding of China automotive industry;
4. Clear and articulate presentation ability with excellent communication skills;
5. Strong interpersonal skills and customer focus to establish positive relations;
6. Mature, self-disciplined and results-driven;
7. Good command of English in speaking and writing.